From the table of Kimberly Carver-Wilder - Esthetician and Owner of KRS Hair & Wax Studio
1. GROW IT OUT: 4 Weeks of outgrowth is recommended. That means no shaving, "NAIRing" or trimming!
2. EXFOLIATE: Exfoliate with a sugar scrub (preferably Butterscotch Baby Glow Exfoliant) for a few days prior to your appointment. Exfoliating loosens the hair from the follicle and thereby making the waxing release easier.
3. PAIN MANAGEMENT: Take an Ibuprofen 1 hr. prior to your appointment.
4. GRANNY PANTIES: Wear big, comfortable undies. Your skin may be sensitive after and cotton bloomers may be more welcome than a small piece of lace.
5. WIPE IT DOWN: Use a feminine wipe upon arrival. Be sure to remove excess oils and fluids.
6. RELAX: I do this all day, every day and I'm really good at it. Relax, you're in good hands.